List Price: $19.95
Save: $2.99 (15% Off)
Our Price: $16.96
Brand: Bigasoft Corporation
Category: Audio & Video
Bigasoft M4A Converter is specially designed M4A file converter to convert M4A to any audios including convert M4A to MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, OGG, AIFF, RU, RA, LAC, APE, CAF etc. and convert various video and audio to M4A with fast conversion speed. Additionally, the M4A Converter offers advanced M4A editing such as trim, merge, split audio, and adjust audio quality, bitrates, audio channels, and volume to customize output audio.
1. Convert and merge M4A on Mac
Bigasoft M4A Converter supports merging audio clips to complete one file.
2. M4A cutter for Mac
The M4A file converter can trim and cut unwanted audio part and convert only the desired the part by setting the trimming start time and end time.
3. Mac M4A splitter
Easily split M4A files by file size or by embed chapter markers on Mac.
4. Support advanced setting to adjust output audio
With the M4A Converter, you can easily adjust output audio quality to higher, normal or lower; adjust audio bitrates, sample rate, channels and the volume of audio.
5. Batch conversion
Import as many files as you like and the smart M4A converter will automatically convert them one by one.
6. Easy to use
7. With the user-friendly interface, the audio converting tool is suited for both veterans and beginners you can complete your conversion as easy as 1-2-3.
8. World popular Mac M4A Converter
9. Bigasoft M4A Converter is available all over the world and support multi-language including English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, and Japanese.
10. M4A Converter for Snow Leopard
The professional Mac M4A converter works on Mac OS X including Mac OS X 10.5(Leopard), 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.7(Lion), and 10.8(Mountain Lion).
Operating Systems: Mac,OS X - Macintosh
System Requirements: 1. Mac OS X 10.5(Leopard), 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.7(Lion), and 10.8(Mountain Lion) 2. PowerPC(R) G5 or Intel(R) processor; 3. 512MB RAM or more 4. 50MB free hard disk space for installation 5. Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher