List Price: $59.95
Save: $11.99 (20% Off)
Our Price: $47.96
Brand: AthTek Software
Category: General Utilities
AthTek Data Recovery is a reliable and practical tool for restoring Windows Operating System and recovering deleted files from NTFS and FAT partitions. It has a straightforward and neatly designed interface, which makes every operation visible. AthTek Data Recovery works with Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Win7 operating systems. By using the Ctrl+R keys, AthTek Data Recovery can successfully restore your Windows Operating System from FAT or NTFS partitions. Manual, Automatic, Scheduled Restore Point will be created as user’s option.
AthTek Data Recovery helps user to restore Windows Operating System quickly and conveniently. AthTek Data Recovery compresses all the data of system partition and saves them to a hidden partition on the hard disk. Once the system partition is attacked by Virus, Trojan, Spyware or something else, user is able to wholly restore the system partition by one click. AthTek Data Recovery can restore the Windows Operating System even in system crashes. By using the Ctrl+R keys before accessing Windows, user can also run the PreRecovery Mode to restore the Windows Operating System.
AthTek Data Recovery helps user to quickly recover the accidently deleted files even the file has been removed from the Recycle Bin. User is able to create many Restore Points to save changes, and the Restore Points can be created in different ways, Manual, Automatic or Scheduled. Those Restore Point can be opened as duplicate disk partitions in “My Computer”, and you can find the deleted files in the duplicate disk partitions. The password setting of AthTek Data Recovery is used to protect AthTek Data Recovery and user’s data. With this password, no one is able to completely delete any data or Restore Point except the one who knows it.
* Supports to recover Windows operating system quickly;
* Supports to recover deleted file even the file has been removed from the Recycle Bin;
* Supports to recover partition from both FAT and NTFS partition;
* Quickly recover system by Ctrl+R keys before access to Windows;
* Supports different ways to create Restore Point(Manual, automatic, Schedule);
* Supports to save alternative Restore Points;
* Supports to preview the Restore Point;
* Live Update the software;
* Password for protection;
* Easy to use;
* Neatly designed, straightforward interface.
System Requirements: Intel Pentium III 500MHz, 256MB RAM, 15% free space of disk partitions.